Dear Faculties, Staff and Students of Leibniz University
Study Venue: 3rd floor, Institute for Sports Science, Leibniz University, Germany.
1. Healthy subjects, Age: 18- 35 years.
2. Language known by subjects: English
3. Subjects who are actively involved in any sports activity with at least total 2 hour duration per week (Not involved in any competitive sports/Elite sportspersons)
1. Subjects with any known medical conditions
2. Subjects received Yoga training for the past 3 months
Assessments (Duration 20 minutes): Will be done at the beginning and after 2 months
1. Neuropsychological functions (Memory, attention and executive function)
a) Rey auditory verbal learning test (RAVLT)
b) Digit span test (DST):
c) Trail making test (TMT) A & B
2. Day time sleepiness and
3. Perceived stress.
We are looking for only healthy controls, who are involved in any sports activities.
Those who are interested, please enroll for the study on or before 10/12/2017
Thanking you in advance
For more details please contact
Dr. Naveen G Halappa
Visiting Professor (Yoga),
Third floor, Institute for Sports Science, Leibniz University
Phone: 0511/762 5128, +49 15129754469